Tiffany Monique Hahn is an Owner and Qualified Manager in the State of California, Private Investigator License #24291 issued in September 2004.
Previously “Tiffany Monique LeClair,” Ms. Hahn volunteered for the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department as a “Sheriff’s Department Explorer” from 1993 to 2000. During this time, and through connections with the Sheriff’s Department, Ms. Hahn also participated in paid under cover sting operations for Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Alcohol Beverage Control.
In 1995, Ms. Hahn began working for the Law Offices of Merrihugh & Russo in Westlake Village, California. Ms. Hahn assisted the legal secretary in preparing for court, completing court forms, filing of court forms, greeting and preparing witnesses, and legal research.
From 1996-2003, Ms. Hahn worked for Orth Investigative Services, with offices in Thousand Oaks and Van Nuys, California. In 2004, Ms. Hahn obtained her Private Investigator License and began working from San Diego, California.
Some areas of expertise include:
- Civil and criminal court onsite research, Worker’s Compensation Appeals Board file searches and copying, County Clerk document research and copying.
- Skip tracing (i.e., locating individuals and companies), in-house background investigations, and assets identification.
- Process Service and completion of proofs of service.
- Adoption research, including locating birth parents and children.
- Identifying and obtaining documents from Cal-OSHA, Los Angeles Fire Department Hazardous Waste Products Control Program, and Cal-EPA Department of Toxic Substances Control regarding civil ground-contamination lawsuits.
- Mesothelioma/Asbestos-related background and contamination research. Includes verifying prior employers, identifying co-workers, and obtaining information on permits to remove asbestos from employers’ locales.
- Accident scene diagrams, photographs, and canvassing for witnesses.
- Witness statements, recorded and written, both in-person and over the telephone.
- Subrosa (surveillance) with accompanying digital photographs and/or digital videotape.
- Photographs of scarring in varied lighting for documentation and evaluation of injury claims.